If you ever encountered the following error:
"Mixed Content: The page at '...' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script '...'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS."
here's what you need to check on a Drupal 7 website:
- Make sure that $conf['https'] = FALSE in your site's settings.php file
- Your $base_url variable must be set to "https://example.com" in the same settings.php file
- Your .htaccess file needs to force redirect HTTP to HTTPS - https://www.drupal.org/https-information
- If you're using modules like securepages, disable them
- (optional) You might find it useful to use the "Protocol Relative URLs" module (https://www.drupal.org/project/protocol_relative_urls)
The above error is found most often when trying to use an autocomplete field.
Hope the above helps!